January 26, 2017

For the Men In Your Life + Good News!

HELLO!!!!

Today I am happy to show you cards that I am entering into a challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs!
They have a new challenge every 1st Monday and 3rd Monday and there are prizes to be one so head on over and check it out!!!
Click HERE to join Challenge!
The good news I want to share is I am joining Incy Wincy Design Team starting Feb 7th!!! I am all set up to start and have been getting to know the girls on the team, they are such a supportive fun group!
Back to the challenge; so the theme is
"For the Men in Your Life"

Here are my cards:


The first card is for my handsome young man, Michael loves pomegranate organic lollipops so I thought it would be nice to make an opening on top that could hold them. 



The lighting wasn't that great, dull day so imagine a bright red


Products I used:

Wavy Scallop Stitches-  Simon Says Stamps                                        
Digital Image - Kenny k stamps 
Heart boarder- Spellbinders 
Heart die - Cricut Cartridge "Celebrate with Flourish"
Sentiment - Cricut Cartridge "Celebrate with Flourish"

2nd Card

My second card is not for anyone in particular, I just wanted to have fun with this sexy digital stamp from Kenny k, I love his stamps!!!!


The black roses are really hard to see, I tried different angles and different lighting but couldn't make them show.





 I made the glitter back ground using sticky embossing powder then added diamond dust on black cardstock paper. The silver Chevron strip underneath the image was from a gift bag from the dollar store!

Products

Foliage dies- Spellbinders Shapeabilities
Autumn Leaf Trio - Creative Expressions (Sue Wilson)

For the digital image I used pencils and Spectrum Noir Markers:
Face/Skin - FS-2, FS- 3, FS-6
Outfit -  IG - 5, BG- 3, BG, 5
Cheeks- PP-3 + Blender
Eyes - IB-1
Eye Shadow CG4 = Silver Stickles 
Lips CR- 8 , CR-10

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to join the challenge!!!!  
Click HERE to go to challenge


HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

6 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Your starting off the year with a bang. Awesome work. Michael is going to love that card.

Congrats on joining the team! Good luck!

Hugs,
Lisa

Heather "Hev" said...

Wow these are fab Naomi :)

So excited to have you over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - just over a week to go :)

Hugs Heather xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the new DT!!! These are fabulous! I loveeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous cards, Naomi. The second could easily be you. Grin.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Unknown said...

These look great Naomi!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you my friend! Awesome news!! Woohoo!!
Michael is going to love his card!!Especially the yummy treats!!Super cute!!
The 2nd card is fabulous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...