June 5, 2014

Graduation Personalized Card and Box


Hello!
Well the sun has been shining on Prince Edward Island all week, I am absolutely delighted and thankful especially when I think of the extreme weather in so many places.
Today I am showing another Graduation card I completed for an order and the image will be quite familiar   as I have used it for at least 9 cards. I take the original image into Photoshop and personalize it by adding a name to the certificate,  everybody loves it!


I used Punch around the Page by Martha Stewart, I kept the package so I could give you the name but I couldn't find it ... something lace...does anyone know the name?
I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts topped with Stickles from Rangers

And of course I used my Grand Calibur for the dies, Scallop Circle and Foilage 




I made a box for this special occasion with a scallop window using acetate and lots of bling. It is actually called Trim which I found off Island in a dollar store.



Have a great day!!!




8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the flowers and how you added the name to it!!

Crafty Judith said...

wow gorgeous card hun and loving the box hugs Judith x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning! I love it, although there's nothing new there! :)

Hugs,
Em xxx
Creative Em

Edwina said...

Oh, Wow! This is so gorgeous! I love everything about. Such a wonderful gift idea. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Lisa said...

Oh wow, absolutely amazing!! Love, love them my friend!! Fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karon said...

WOW Naomi - what an adorable card. Love the colours and flowers, and what a wonderful box! Have a great weekend.

Monica taylor said...

Turned out great. Where did you find such a cute image with diploma?

DIANA L. said...

Super these are just amazing!!!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...