April 7, 2014

CAS Easter Note Card Set


Hello!!

Today I am happy to say the sun is beaming through my windows,  I am going to really enjoy this day!! My friend Kelly and I have big plans today as we are planning a celebration for Troy.

Happy Birthday Troy!!!

I made a card for him over a month ago and forgot to take a picture of it and actually I forget what it looks like, lol, have you ever had that happen?

Today I am showing you a CAS Easter Note Card Set that took less than a half hour to make.
 As you can see I simply used stamps and Ink  to make these cards, easy peasy right!
The stamps are "Flowers in a Jar" from My Craft Spot
and all inks are from Ranger
The box was made with my Envelope Punch board and I stamped and cut a flower that coordinates with the flowers on the cards.



Have a fabulous day my friends !!

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Naomi, stunning set. xxx

ike said...

Ooooh !!! They are beautiful and such a lovely box for them too. Fabulous Naomi xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the Spring colors!! And happy birthday to Troy!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

VERY cute note cards, great job Naomi.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

They are so gorgeous, Naomi!! I love the colors and the beautiful flower stamps!! You did a fabulous job my friend!! I'm so glad the sun is shining!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Troy!!! YAY! **tosses sparklies all over to celebrate** I pray he enjoys his special day. :o) Naomi, your note card set is gorgeous! How STUNNING are the flowers?! They are so beautiful and I love their whimsical placement. The sentiment is so pretty. These gorgeous cards just bring happiness to my heart. :o) I hope your day is filled with all of the love you give to others, my dear friend!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Migdalia said...

A beautiful set of cards!!!
Its been raining over here....I need the sun just to drop by..LOL.
Sending a very Special Birthday
Wish to my friend Troy!!]
Sending my love, hugs and smiles to you, Michael & Troy
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

Gorgeous set of cards Naomi!!! LOVE the CAS look!!!
Happy Birthday to Troy!
Hope everyone had a GREAT day!

Karon said...

Birthday wishes to Troy. Naomi, this set of CAS cards is wonderful - love the colours ! TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card set!! Love the springy colors:) So pretty my friend!
Enjoy your day!
Sherrie K

Em Louise Fairley said...

Belated birthday wishes for Troy! The Easter cards look great, as always! :)

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...