April 24, 2014

Birthday Card/ Michael Presenting Award Video


Hello!!!

Today I want to show you a card I made for a special girl who just turned  12 and if you have been following me you have met her and seen her crafty work occasionally, the one and only Terrifically Talented Theresa!!!!!   
I choose one of my sock monkey images as Theresa is a sock monkey fanatic, needless to say she absolutely loved it!!!







Also I want to share a video taken yesterday morning as Michael (Easter Seals Ambassador for his school) presented the money  to Brett Robinson (Easter Seals Ambassador for the Island). It was very moving to hear Brett's story and his positive outlook on life as he sits in a wheel chair and speaks through a computer, just blows my mind!!!

I had the privilege of walking up with Michael and he did an awesome job!!!!! 




Have a great day my peeps!!!!  Hugs



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video, Naomi. I know you are so proud of Michael.
About the ATG gun. I got mine from Michaels with a coupon and yes you can get refills there. It was just much cheaper to buy 12 at a time from My Sheri Crafts, about $25.00 for 12 rolls. (sadly her store is closed) You can use a coupon at "M" but only one at a time. So I would have to drive 30 minutes for 2 rolls and they are $3 a roll with a coupon.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That video is AWESOME!!! Good job Michael!!!!!! LOVED it!! And loving your card! Loveeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!!

Scrapcat 1 said...

such a fab card and what a fab presentation xx

Wendy L said...

Well done Michael, and you too Naomi. xxxx

Lovely card too,

Lisa said...

What an awesome video!! Michael did such a great job!! And wow, your card is gorgeous!! The sock monkey could not be cuter!! I love the design and details!! It's so fabulous my friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karon said...

Wonderful card, Naomi. You must be so proud of Michael - he did a fabulous fabulous job.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, and such a wonderful video, thanks for sharing! Carri~Abusybee

Nana said...

Aw he did so well. Love the video. The card is super super cute. She will love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Karen said...

Extra huge hugs for Michael.. what an amazing video! :o) We're all so proud of him! :o) And your card is gorgeous! I love the whimsical sock monkey paired with the elegant flowers and detailing. :o) Beautifully done as always, my dear friend! I'm not surprised the birthday girl loved it... she will hold it close to her heart for years to come. :o) Lots of love to you tonight, Naomi!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome video! Michael did amazing Naomi! What a proud moment for you!
I love your fun card! The sock monkey is adorable and wow, gorgeous flowers! Fantastic card my friend!
Have a great evening!

Sherrie K

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...