July 31, 2013

Make To Make Easy Paper Caterpillars!


Happy Hump Day!!
 
I hope you are all having a fantastic week!! I plan to take Michael to Sandspit this weekend coming and he is so excited to go on the Ferris Wheel and Bumper Cars...there is no way this mama is getting on any ride but Alex his friend is delighted to help me out. I get to hang out with Coralee, a long time friend that is home on holidays!!!  Don't ya just love summer???
 
 
Today I am showing you a card I made with my new papers from Paper Made Bakery and I got a little creative and made these really cute caterpillars!
 
 

 
 
How to make:
  • Punch 5 circles, these circles can be any size depending how big you want your caterpillar, also you can use pattern paper to add to the cute factor.
  • Ink around the edges of each with your choice of distress ink (I used black)
  • Add a face, I used Peach Keen Stamps but you could also draw a mouth and add googly eyes.
  • Draw legs
  • Overlap each circle and glue in place to create the caterpillar, voila!!!
 
Have a fantastic day!!!!


18 comments:

Wendy L said...

These look great Naomi, so cute and a great way to make them. xxx

jessica said...

How super adorable is this!!! LOVE how you made those caterpillars and your card is just too sweet!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Naomi they are simply fabulous and so so adorable!! and Thank you so much for the kind words on my Spinner card tutorial

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!! I am LOVING those caterpillars!!!!

SarahGeorge said...

Oh! what a creative idea Naomi!They look so cute! I will surely try this one with my little one :).

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

They are super cute! Carri~Abusybee

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable!! The caterpillars are so cute and creative!! Love the papers!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

These are super cute. Hugs~Patti

Karen said...

Oh Naomi, this is marvelous! I LOVE those caterpillars something fierce! :o) Such a creative way to make them.. I particularly enjoy how much dimension it gives them. :o) Their faces are so sweet and I love the card design. You bring everyone so much joy! :o) Also, thank you for your incredibly kind words... I am so humbled. You made me smile so brightly on a morning where it was hard to! I would love to try for publication, but I never seem to find the time. When I did look before, none fit what I was doing. It would be a dream come true... maybe I can do a little looking around soon. Thank you for the encouragement and for knowing my heart. It brings happy tears. :o)

Endless hugs and blessings for you and your loved ones!

Karon said...

So cute and what a fab idea! Love them and those cute faces! TFS

yyam said...

Hehe...how cute are they!

Christina Griffiths said...

Such a cute project and I love the wink on the male one ..... looks really cheeky xx

Jennifer said...

What cute little caterpillars and a very quick card to make Naomi. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Anonymous said...

This is really cute, Naomi. Love the 2 of them together, so sweet.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute and so creative! Love it!
Have a super day!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

This is TOTALLY cute & Fun!
Love it!!
Love the PKS faces..ADORABLE!!
Sending bloggie love to you, Michael &troy,
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sandie said...

This is adorable, amazing what you can make from circles. I once spied a challenge with circles, the things ladies come up with were amazing ....

Crafting Vicky said...

That's a great face stamp to have!!! I love how creative you are with your punches!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...