June 29, 2013

Saturday Sneak Peek


Good morning to all you lovely people who have just happened to pop by for this week's sneak peek.  I know that there are only a handful of you that do so every week but I do appreciate the company over here on Saturdays.

I've decided to be a little less cryptic this week to the detriment of my own time because I know it will mean the creation of some sort of goodie to hand out to you smart people!

So let's see how many of you get it right given the larger reveal for this coming Tuesday's latest freebie. 


This should be easy peasy.  I hope that some of you will play along this week as it is always fun to read your guesses no matter how outrageous they may be.  Offer up your guesses of the overall design by Monday at 12:00 EST to be eligible to receive a special treat.

Until then, take it easy and make sure that every day you do something that you love!  Uh-oh, my mind went someplace naughty but since children may be watching I won't add the line I was thinking of.

Oh and if you happen to be living somewhere in the beautiful vast country of Canada, like both Naomi and I do, have a spectacular Canada Day, this coming Monday!

Well, that is it for today.  Peace out until we meet again...


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I am stumped! :)

Lisa said...

My gosh, I can't even come up with a guess!! I have no idea what it could be!! Hummm, some sort of flower?? :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

ike said...

Oooh -oooh.... I think this is a Bug that you'd have sitting on top of your tree at Xmas .. tee hee ? !!! :-D

Hugz + Happy Canada Day

IKE xx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...