June 15, 2013

Saturday Sneak Peek

If you missed Thursday's new release post, please click HERE and you can find out what you have to do to win a copy of this sweet new digi!
______________________________________________________________________

Howdy all!  Hope the last couple days have been good ones.  Saturday has rolled around once again and that means it is time for another sneak peek. This glimpse is for this Tuesday's upcoming freebie.

Let's have a look shall we and see what Naomi has cooked up for us this time...


What could it possibly be?  Hmmm.  I'm interested to see what your guesses are this week.  I'm doing things a little differently this time.  If someone is able to figure out what the overall image is I'll offer up a digital sentiment related to the image as a reward.  This way you will have a freebie and a sentiment that can work together.  Offer up your guesses by Monday at 12:00 EDT to be eligible.  However, I think I'll have no extra work this week because no one is going guess the image from three small blobs.  Of course, I said no one would figure out the last one and look where that got me...


May your days be filled with blessings and creative goodness until we meet again on Tuesday!




2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneak!!!

ike said...

Hmmmm ...... now you're just doin' it on purpose and I think you swatted Spy Fly bwaahahahahahaha !!!
IKE xxxxxxxxx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...