April 26, 2012

Just for you/you are a fabulous friend


Hello again my crafty friends, what an awesome week it has been, I have found such inspiration on your blogs which kicks me into fifth gear! I had so much energy this week that I decided to join an Zumba exercising class!!! Last night was my first class and wow what fun and what a work out!!!!! Oh yes I am feeling it today, hehe.. love it!!


I did a simple card using different patterned papers for a friend of mine, she sure has had her share of tribulations lately so I was thinking I could at least make her smile by giving her this colorful cheery card. Every day I make it a point to sit and purposely think about other's and what they are going through, and more importantly how I can make that person feel they are thought about and heard. I think we all have a primary goal which is to be present and I also think our secondary goal should always be in play - to be selfless


Think about someone else today and even if you do nothing for them let the energy of thought alone do the work. Lets be there for each other!
Some of the papers I used were from Nikki Sivils Exit here collection... I punched holes at the top of the pennants with my crocodile big bite and add  twine... Caribbean blue and Sorbet pink. The Giraffe was a cheap foam stamp, one of 9 in a package from the dollar store.. I stamped and embossed it, isn't it so cute!!




Thank  you for your support, I love hearing from you, you ALL make my day!!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING how you used Nikki's Exit Here collection and loving the pennants and giraffe!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Naomi, you are so thoughtful and sweet. I am sure your friend will appreciate it! Your card is so bright and fun and wure it will put a smile on her face!
Enjoy your Zumba classes...oh man, those classes are hard. I ached for days after I took those classes..tough-good luck! Kudos to you my friend:) Have a great weekend!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Naomi, I love the happy colors & the fun elements! makes me smile!
have a wonderful weekend!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...