January 31, 2012

Free Valentines Word Art Digitals

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I meant to have a post available to you yesterday but we have been having Internet technical issues in my town, we lost it again today for 3 hours.

I have another free digital for you! All I ask is that you link your project back to my blog if you use any of my digital's... you are free to sell any project using my digital's as well unless they they are a themed package which I am working on.

Have fun!


<><>

I added a pink background so you can see how much it will pop, this is a jpeg. image therefore if you print this it will also print the pink background..if you want just the words see the picture below this one. 
This is a png. file as is the next one in the picture below,and will only print the words.
I just got word on my new blog make over, it will be mid-February, I am so excited!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):)

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...